Here is why you should:
- If you are considering graduate school, a minor is a great way to help you stand out among other applicants.
- Adding a statistics minor to your undergraduate degree shows future employers you are not afraid of hard work and you have a diverse academic background.
- A statistics minor offers the opportunity to build your skillset for a changing job market and help you communicate with professionals outside of your expertise.
- You may find Statistics is an exciting career choice and want to persue a Masters in Statistics or Data Analytics.
Our minor exposes students to state of art statistical thinking and computational statistical methods along with giving a solid foundation in mathematical statistics.
Click here for an outline on the Undergraduate Minor in Statistics program.
If you are looking to add a statistics minor to your undergraduate degree or are even considering it, feel free to stop by and discuss the curriculum and requirements.
Please fill out the below form, to request an appointment with our Undergraduate Minor advisor, Juliann Moore.
Contact Juliann Moore
- Office: Weniger Hall, Room 215
- Phone: 541-737-8643
- Email: mooreju [at] science.oregonstate.edu