You are here
Ginny Lesser's Publications
- Hildreth, L.A., U. Genschel, F.O. Lorenz, and V.M. Lesser. 2013. A permutation test for correlated errors in adjacent questionnaire items. Structural Equation Modeling, 20:226-240.
- Dorney, J.R., D.Tufford, V. Baker, F. Obusek, B. Munoz, R. Truesdalee, K. Matthews, V.M. Lesser. 2012. Isolated wetlands in the Southeastern United States: A comparison of state regulatory programs and implications of recent research. National Wetlands Newsletter, Vol. 34, No. 3.
- Lesser, V.M., L. Newton, and D.K. Yang. 2012. Comparing Item Nonresponse across Different Delivery Modes in General Population Surveys. Survey Practice, April, 2012.
- Lesser, V.M., Yang, D.K, and L. Newton. 2011. Assessing Opinion’s Based on a Mail and a Mixed-Mode Survey. Human Dimensions of Wildlife, 16(3).
- Munoz-Hernandez, B. V.M. Lesser, and Ruben Smith. 2011. Applying Multiple Imputation with Geostatistic Models to Account for Item Nonresponse in Environmental Data. Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods, 9(2).
- Munoz-Hernandez, B., V.M. Lesser, J. Dorney, and R.Savage. 2009. Survey methodology for assessing the map accuracy of geographically isolated wetlands. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment,150: 53-64.
- Munoz-Hernandez, B., V.M. Lesser, and F. Ramsey. 2008. Design-based empirical orthogonal function model for environmental monitoring data analysis. Environmetrics, 19: 805-817.
- Dillman, D.A., V.M. Lesser, J. Carlson, R. Mason, R. Robertson, and F. Willits. 2007. Personalization Does It Improve Response in Mail Surveys? Rural Sociology, 72: 632-646.
- Munoz-Hernandez, B. and V.M. Lesser. 2005. Adjustment procedures to account for non-ignorable missing data in environmental surveys. Environmetrics, 17(6): 653-662.
- Mason, R., V. M. Lesser, and M. Trauggot. 2002. Effect of item nonresponse on nonresponse error and inference in Survey Nonresponse, Robert M. Groves, Don A. Dillman, John L. Eltinge, and Roderick J.A. Little, Editors. Wiley.
- Lesser, V.M. 2001. Applying survey research methods to account for denied access to research sites on private property. Wetlands, 21(4) 639-647.