- Ph.D. (Statistics) University of California, Berkeley, 2011
- B.Sc. (Statistics) First Class Honors, University of Auckland, 2004
- Data visualization
- Statistical computing
- Environmental statistics
- Lee, E. H., Beedlow, P. A., Waschmann, R. S., Tingey, D. T., Wickham, C., Cline, S., Bollman, M., and Carlile, C. (2016), “Douglas-fir displays a range of growth responses to temperature, water, and Swiss needle cast in western Oregon, USA,” Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 221, 176–188.
- Emerson, S., Wickham, C., and Ruzicka, K. J. (2015), “Rethinking the linear regression model for spatial ecological data: Comment,” Ecology 96(7), 2021–2025.
- Wickham, H., Hofmann, H., Wickham, C., and Cook, D. (2012), “Glyph-maps for visually exploring temporal patterns in climate data and models,” Environmetrics 23(5), 382–393.
Instructional and Departmental Activities
- ST 516 Foundations of Data Analyics
- ST 537 Data Visualization
- Co-organizer for Oregon DataFest
- American Statistical Association (ASA)
- Secretary/Treasurer Section on Statistical Graphics, 2017-2018
- forwards: R Foundation taskforce on women and other under-represented groups (Member of On-Ramps Team)