You are here
What is New with SAS?
- What's New with SAS 9.4 (and 9.3)
- SAS/STAT procedures and macros
- Statistical Graphics Using ODS An extension to the Output Delivery System, which enables you to create statistical graphics as automatically as tables as part of the output from SAS/STAT procedures. Further, easy, modern statistical graphics are available in the SGPLOT, SGSCATTER and SGPANEL procedures.
- Generalized Linear Mixed Models with the GLIMMIX Procedure Fits generalized linear mixed models (GLMM's) to data allowing correlations, nonconstant variability, various link functions and various non-Normal conditional distributions.
- Power and Sample Size GLMPOWER and POWER procedures, macros, simulation tools, etc.
- Many types of regression analyses. Linear, generalized linear, non-linear, quantile, PLS, nonparametric, robust, survival, etc.